“Observe the commands of the Lord your God, walking in obedience to him and revering him.”
We exist to praise, adore, and proclaim Jesus Christ and His holy, gracious, and loving
nature to man.
Our goal is to be led by His Spirit and share His message of hope and salvation with the
church and the world.
To be a part of this ministry, we ask you to sincerely commit to the following:
• Sharing the same vision and goals of Revere
• Having a desire to see others come to Christ through this ministry
• Striving to represent Christ by applying biblical principles daily to your lives
• Maintaining your personal relationship with Christ through prayer and study
• Continually edifying and lifting up your brothers and sisters in Christ
• Seeking to serve others in need
• Building up the body of this ministry and the youth group by loving one other in words and
• Following the leadership of Mrs. England with a supportive attitude and servant’s heart
• Attending weekly practices and events, arriving on or before the scheduled time
If you are interested in being a part of Revere please contact Allison England